Renault has been developing some good quality four-wheelers in the Indian market. The Renault Duster came into the limelight because of its compact size but the shape of an almost SUV. So it was thereafter dropped in the MUV category. The Renault Duster has been a popular product of Renault and there are also who are ready to invest their money in a used car.
The vehicle packed exciting features, affordable price and a sportier look which made it popular. Are you interested in buying a used Renault Duster variant? Then, there are certain things which you should be knowing of before making any purchase. Let us have a look at them below.
Features of the Renault Duster
Here are some of the best features of Renault Duster which you should know about and check whether your preference with the bellow kaj
- The Renault Duster receives the latest blacked-out headlights and darkened alloy wheels.
- The cabin of the Renault Duster is spacious and looks very attractive.
- The Duster also has the ABS with EBD, traction control and dual airbags which increases the safety standards of this vehicle.
- The 110 HP engine offers good and refined performance for your daily activities.
- The Duster may look bulky but it can manage to deliver 11.85-12.24 km in city conditions. Whereas in highway conditions, it offers 16.85 km easily.
Should You Buy Used Renault Duster?
In the current market, there are many people who prefer to buy used variants of their favourite car because of different reasons. It comes cheaper than a brand new car, the fuel economy is better and if you get a good condition used car then why not make a deal.
Similarly, the Renault Duster can also be bought second hand but there are certain things to look out for. Have a look at the different aspects you should watch out for while you are planning to buy a used Renault Duster.
Also Check: Used Renault Duster in Mumbai
- Always double check for the loss of power or long starting time of the vehicle. This indicates that the high-pressure pump is faulty and will require a hefty amount to correct it once again. To avoid cars which have this fault or negotiate the price according to the extra expenses you will need to pay later on to fix it.
- Make sure you check the clutch assembly. The Renault Duster has a particularly heavier clutch assembly than most other vehicles. That is why it is more vulnerable to damage. So you will need to check very well whether the clutch is functioning correctly.
- Other issues with used Duster includes faulty automatic windows, faulty AC compressor and a few minor defects which may be there.
Also Check: Used Renault Duster in Delhi
Final Verdict – If you want to buy a used Renault Duster, then make sure you do not spend more than Rs. 8.05 lakhs to Rs. 9.50 lakhs. If you have bargaining skills and the ability to identify a good used vehicle, then you will surely come across a brilliant car within an affordable price.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: