Both the vehicles have gained significant popularity, based on the different features they provide.
KUV10 or Grand i10
Are you planning to buy used variants of any of these two cars? Then there are certain things to remember. Have a look at them in this article and then make a choice.
Features of the Mahindra KUV100
- Revamped rear and front bumpers have increased the length of the car by 25mm and it also gives it a sportier look.
- The vehicle is available in both 5 seater and 6 seater variants.
- KUV100 2018 has received a brilliant 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
- Safety features include airbags, corner braking control and ABS.
- The engine variants include – 84HP, 1.2-litre petrol and 78HP, 1.2-litre diesel engines.
- Price – Rs. 4.45 lakhs to Rs. 4.95 lakhs.
You Can Check Used Mahindra KUV100 in Delhi starting 3.9 lakhs
Features of the Hyundai Grand i10
- Much better and sophisticated looks than the older i10 variants in the market.
- The 0-inch touchscreen infotainment system is available in this vehicle.
- LED Daytime lights and LED Tail lights are also available on the higher variants.
- The interiors are more spacious now with well-cushioned seats for better comfort.
- The engine variants include – 83PS petrol and 75PS Diesel variant.
- Price- Rs.4.75 lakhs to Rs.7.85 lakhs.
You Can Check Used Grand i10 in Delhi starting 3.6 lakhs
KUV100 or Grand i10 – Which One To Buy?
The KUV100 and Grand i10 are two different vehicles head to head. One is a compact vehicle and the other is a Mini sports utility vehicle. Both of them have their own sets of features as you can see in the section above. But there are certain aspects in which the vehicles come head to head with each other.
The first aspect where KUV100 steals the show is the myriad of safety features available in the car. There are airbags, corner braking control and ABS present in it. But the Grand i10 comes only with driver side rear bag. Hyundai has included the ABS but that is not the only reliable feature customers look for.
The KUV100 may seem to have much more boot space than the Grand i10 but that is not the case. The i10 beats the KUV100 with a boot space of 256 litres whereas the KUV100 has 243 litres.
The KUV100 has a more powerful engine than the i10 but it takes more time than it’s rival to reach 0-100 km/hr. The Grand i10 takes about 12.9 Seconds whereas the KUV takes 14.5 seconds. When it comes to fuel efficiency, the KUV is the winner with 18.15 kmpl compared to i10’s 17.1 km.
Both the vehicles have their own advantages and features which will please a certain set of buyers.
The Grand i10 is compact and looks sleek compared to the bulky look of the KUV100.
You need to check very carefully with the features that the vehicles have to offer and match it with your preferences and then decide on the winner.