Toyota is one of the most renowned names in the domain of car manufacturers. Toyota, over the years, has come up with numerous models, which have been always preceded their predecessors in terms f quality and excellence. Toyota Etios is one such model. It is one of the best selling cars in India as far as Toyota is concerned. With a seating capacity of 5 heads and a fuel economy of 17-24 km/l, this car is a perfect combination of style and comfort.
Features of Toyota Etios
In terms of features, the Toyota Etios has a lot to offer. Here are some of them
- It offers ARAI Mileage of 23.59 km
- It has a 4-liter 67.04bhp 8V D-4D Diesel Engine
- Driving made easy with a multi-function steering wheel
- With passenger airbags, the safety aspect has been taken care of
- It has Power Adjustable Exterior Rear View Mirror
- Front fog lights make it easy to drive under extreme conditions
On the whole, it has all the features which you would want in a family car. In terms of looks and designs, it is quite attractive and classy. Besides, the name Toyota, speaks a volume about the quality of the car
Pros and Cons of Toyota Etios
Like every other car, Toyota Etios has its own benefits and disadvantages. Here are some of them
- Pros: The followings need to be highlighted in terms if pros
- It comes with a spacious interior with ample boot space
- Top class after sales service
- It comes with a stored gearbox that makes it ideal when it comes to city driving
- As far as mileage figure is concerned, it is 18 km and 24 kmpl for petrol and diesel variants respectively
- Comes with all the basic facilities and amenities
- Cons: The followings are its drawbacks
- The interior of the car is too dull compared to its shining and classy exterior
- There are a couple of features which are missing. These features should have been incorporated given the price one pays for this car.
- The engine is quite noisy
- The level of NVH is not up to the mark
Despite having so many drawbacks, Toyota Etios is regarded to be as one of the most demanded cars in the Indian market.
Second Hand Can be an Option
If you are planning to buy a Used Toyota Etios in Delhi, then it’s a good idea. In that case, Mahindra First Choice Wheels would be the best place for you to look into. Here you can get second-hand cars of the best quality. As far as the second-hand price of Toyota Etios is concerned at Mahindra First Choice Wheels, it would cost you around 3.25 lakhs. Also check used Toyota Etios in Mumbai
At the end of the day, Toyota Etios is a perfect choice if you are looking for style and good mileage. Besides, it also comes with all the basic features.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!