Are you planning to buy a second hand Volkswagen Polo? It’s a very good decision considering the fact that this is one of the most reliable cars in terms of its longevity and performance. If you are seriously considering buying a second hand Volkswagen Polo, then the best place for you to visit would be Mahindra First Choice Wheels.
They deal in second-hand cars, which are available in traffic conditions. Here you will find Volkswagen Polo at a fairly reasonable price. The price would range between 3.95 lakhs to 5.15 lakhs
In terms of engine specification, it has the followings to offer
- Engine Type: 2L MPI Engine, 3-Cylinder In Line
- Displacement (CC): 1198 CC
- Number of Cylinders: 3
- Power: 74bhp@5400 rpm
- Drive Train: FWD
- Torque: 110Nm@3750 rpm
Why Should You Buy Volkswagen Polo?
If you are wondering about the specialities of this car, then here are a couple of points for you
- It comes with adjustable electric power steering
- In terms of mileage, it offers 16.47 km
- The fuel tank capacity of this car is 45.0
- As far as front suspension is concerned it has McPherson Strut With Stabilizer Bar
- For the rear suspension, it comes with Semi-independent Trailing Arm
- It comes with tubeless Steel wheel with full wheel cover
- This car has 4 gears
Apart from these, there are many other additional features which make this car a special one; like Steering Adjustment, Electrically Adjustable Rear View Mirror, USB Support, Bluetooth Support, and others
What are the extra Added features of this Car?
This car is designed with some of the most modern amenities. Here are some of them
- It comes with a touchscreen infotainment
- Automatic AC
- Auto-dimming mirror
- There are a wide range of options available in terms if engine transmission
- Classy and attractive design with a fair amount of space in the interior
Does it have any Drawbacks?
Like any other brand, the Volkswagen Polo has a few drawbacks which you need to be aware of. Here are some of them
- Mot the best of after sales service compared to its competitors
- The rear seat space is not big enough which effectively makes it a four-seater
Also Check: Used Volkswagen Polo in Delhi
Despite some of these drawbacks, Volkswagen Polo is considered to be as one of the most popular cars in the Indian market. The fact that it is small in terms of size would be the perfect option for you if you are looking to fit in a small family.
Must Read: MFC Buying Guide Volkswagen Polo
If you are really planning to buy one, then go for it. It has all the modern features and facilities that you would look for in a car. Besides, it is classy and attractive and offers a good level of comfort. Volkswagen Polo would be your ideal choice of the first car ever. Visit the official website of Mahindra First Choice Wheels to get the best price
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: