Maruti Suzuki is the biggest four wheeler manufacturer in India, as you may know. They have some of the best vehicles in almost every segment of the automobile industry. The Maruti Suzuki Ertiga was launched in 2012 and it sure hit the sales chart for the company really high.
Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
Now in 2018, the second generation of Ertiga is back in the market which will provide more space, comfort and a lot more features to look out for!
Here is a quick overview of what we like about the 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga.
- Brilliant boot space for seven people to easily sit and relax in the vehicle.
- Comfortable seats and attractive dual tone colour throughout the cabin.
- Subtle steering and handling experience.
- Different storage areas and armrests for more convenience.
- The engine has powerful rev and works without any hassles on any surface.
Here are some of the things that we don’t like about the 2018 Ertiga.
- The exterior styling should have been focused to make the car look sportier.
- The storage space at the back will not be able to store the luggage of 7 people.
- Difficult for an adult to adjust their height in the last row due to the low roof.
Also Check: Used Maruti Suzuki Ertiga in Mumbai
Being a family car, the storage space of the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga should have provided the users with a more luggage space at the back. Apart from that, the car has some other brilliant features that we will talk about in the next section.
Features to Look Out For in The 2018 Ertiga
As we mentioned in the previous section that the Ertiga has some brilliant features, here are some of the best features –
- Two engine variants which support both petrol and diesel – the 1.3-litre DDiS 200 90PS/200Nm diesel motor and the 1.5-litre petrol engine with a Smart Hybrid system. Both these are coupled with the 5-speed manual transmission.
- Three-row seater which houses seven people with enough leg space to comfortably adjust themselves during the ride.
- 8cm infotainment system comes with both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. It also has both the Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity.
- The dashboard looks premium with satin finished faux wood that exudes elegance. The seats get a grey and beige dual tone.
- The car has integrated safety systems like ABS, engine power on and off button, different alarms and a dual rear airbag setup.
- The steering, transmission, and handling of the Ertiga are smooth in most of the surfaces and even at high speeds but the steering wheel could have been a bit more refined.
- The headlamps now come with LED DRLs that gives the car a better overall look than the earlier generation Ertiga.
Also Check: Used Maruti Suzuki Ertiga in Delhi
Final Verdict – The Maruti Suzuki Ertiga is a brilliant seven-seater vehicle produced to provide more space and features to the people at a price starting from Rs. 7.44 lakhs and can extend up to Rs. 9.85 lakhs. The 2018 Ertiga looks decent, offers premium interiors, delivers more than enough power while riding to the users.