If you are looking for a tough and sturdy car which will run on rough terrains without any trouble, then Mahindra Bolero would be the perfect choice for you. When it comes to vehicles with toughness, this is one of the most popular cars in India.
With a sitting capacity of 7 to 9 heads and highly efficient fuel tank capacity, Mahindra Bolero is one of the most trusted vehicles when it comes to long distance trips. This is a 4 cylinder car with a power of 63 bhp@3200 rpm. With thick and steady tyres, it offers optimum safety and security
What are the Features of Mahindra Bolero?
In terms of features, Mahindra Bolero has a lot to offer. Here are some of the features of this incredible vehicle
- The central locking system offers 100% safety and security
- It comes with the child locking system which offers optimum protection to the infants onboard
- Besides, have an air conditioner, there is also heater installed in it. This feature is however available in Mahindra Bolero ZLXBS4
- This car offers a keyless entry to it
- It has muscular and strong bumpers which offer a comfortable ride
Apart from these, there are many other features that can be associated with this car like engine immobilizer, rear wiper, and others.
Also Check: Used Mahindra Bolero in Delhi
What are the Pros and Cons of Mahindra Bolero?
- Pros: In terms of benefits, Mahindra Bolero has a lot to offer. Here are some of them
- As far as the maintenance part is concerned, it is quite simple and easy for Mahindra Bolero
- The purchase price is quite low in when compared to what it has to offer. You will get full value for your money
- It offers an excellent mileage of 15 km, which is one of the best in India
- This car is ideal for rough roads and has a very strong built.
- The interior is quite big and can accommodate as many as seven individuals in it
Also Check: Used Mahindra Bolero in Jaipur
- Cons: When it comes to the drawbacks, there are a couple of them which cannot be overlooked. They are as follows
- According to the experts, the finish and fit of this car is not up to the mark
- The NVH levels are quite poor
- Dated Styling
Also Check: Used Mahindra Bolero in Bangalore
As it is quite evident that the pros clearly outweigh the cons. This is one of the best options you have if you are looking for a strong and sturdy vehicle.
Are you planning to purchase a second hand Mahindra Bolero? If that’s what you have in mind, in that case, the ideal place for you would be Mahindra First Choice Wheels. They deal in a wide variety of second-hand cars in excellent conditions. As far as the price is concerned, it would cost you around 5.5 lakhs
Final Verdict: Being a strong and sturdy car with all the modern facilities, Mahindra Bolero is one brand you cannot ignore. If you have planned for it, then go for it.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!