Looking for old cars in Delhi?


Looking for old cars in Delhi?

Buying a pre-owned car in today’s times makes a lot of sense. However, there are a list of things you should keep in mind, before buying used cars for sale. First and foremost, once you decide on the price range, you should outline what sort of car best meets your needs. For example, if you are a family of two, there is no need to go for a large MUV, like the Toyota Innova. With a growing range of makes and models, there will be a number of car models that will fit your budget. With a little research, you can easily figure out which car model you should zero in on. Diesel cars sell well on the second hand market.

Here’s What You Should Bear in Mind

Reliability should be high on the checklist. You can look up the quality ratings of each car that you have shortlisted. Many sites offer a comprehensive databank and archive of user reviews that will facilitate your decision. It should always be remembered that a car that wasn’t reliable new won’t be reliable used. The best sources to see which old cars for sale in Delhi are available include the Internet, used car dealers, brokers, authorized dealers, newspaper ads, and personal referrals. It is usually a good idea to interact directly with the previous owner, so the Internet and print classifieds are great sources of good deals on used cars.

Ford Figo Aspire

Must Read : Used Car Market in Delhi

There are many financing companies that offer loans for your used car purchase. You should keep in mind that interest loans on used cars are higher than those for new cars. Another highly recommended option is to avail of a loan against fixed deposits. Next, it is always advisable to choose a car with a fully documented service history. You can find out about previous accident damage by contacting the seller’s regular service station or insurance company. Also, some car manufacturers and dealerships offer warranties on their used cars. These old cars for sale go through detailed checks where defective and worn-out parts are replaced. Some dealerships also offer warranties on their used cars. Try to get as much information as you can about the warranty coverage, duration and other terms and conditions.

Also Check : Old Cars in Delhi

There has been a phenomenal growth in the used car market spurred by the growing aspirations of the middle class and the dream of owning a car. While the organized trade accounts for 20% of the total volume of sales, the unorganized trade accounts for the remaining 80%. As the latest figures suggest, the ratio of new to used car sale in India is 1:1.2, while in the US it is 1:2.5. According to the recent estimates provided by dealers in the used car market, nearly 400 used cars are sold every month in Vizag city, out of which Maruti True Value sells 35 cars, Mahindra 28 to 30 and the remaining transaction happens in the unorganized trade. What is thus, good news to the used car market, will not bode too well for the automobile makers.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

You Might Also Like