Audi A4 vs BMW 3 Series

0
(0)

Audi A4 vs BMW 3 Series

Audi is a German automobile manufacturer company known to provide the world with luxury vehicles. It is a part of the Volkswagen group and was founded in the year 1932. Audi is one of the best-selling luxury automobile brands in the world. Audi is famous for providing the world with technologically potent cars borne of the utmost modern and chic design with extremely handsome good looks. One such amazing Audi car includes the Audi A4.

Compare Cars

Audi A4

Audi A4

If one has to choose for Audi A4, he/she wold definitely be tempted by the striking features that the car comes adorned with. These key features include – power adjustable seats which includes electric adjustment of front seat height, fore/aft position and seat and backrest angles. It also includes electric 4-way lumbar support. The next key feature of the car includes – Audi parking system plus which enables visual parking for front and rear of the car while the image of the area behind the car is shown on an MMI display.

This MMI display or the MMI navigation is another characteristic of the Audi A4 which contains a 6.5 inch colour display with high resolution map representation along with various other detailed display options. A number of other conveniences and features that Audi A4 comes adorned with include – compact LED tail lights and head lamps, fully digital dashboard, single frame grille, sloping roofline and many more. The car comes hued in 7 amazing colours which are – Dakota grey, Floret silver, Ibis white, Misano red pearl, Mythos Black, Scuba blue and Teak brown. The price of the car is set within a range of 36-43 lacs and is available both in petrol and diesel variants.

Bayerisch Motoren Werke or BMW is a German automobile manufacturer that was founded in the year 1916. It is one of the best – selling automakers in the world. It has been reported that about 56% of BMW-brand vehicles produced are powered by petrol engines while the remaining 44% are powered by diesel engines. One very amazingly stylish and handsome looking BMW car available in both diesel and petrol variants include the BMW 3 Series.

BMW 3 Series

BMW 3 Series

Priced within a range of 36-47 lacs, BMW 3 Series comes with mind – blowing features that is sure to make you go gaga over the car. These features include – automatic 8 speed Steptroni, which enables manual change of shift along with automatic gear shift. The next feature in line would be Driving Experience Control which makes sure that the driver can choose between standard engine and transmission settings of the COMFORT Mode and the ECO PRO Mode.

Another striking feature of the BMW 3 Series is the Energy Management System which is an inventive system that includes the Automatic Start/Stop function, Brake Energy Regeneration and Optimum Shift Indicator. The car comes hued in 6 attractive colours too, which include – Alpine White, Black Sapphire, Imperial Blue Brilliante, Jatoba, Melbourne Red and Platinum Silver. The car offers best in class performance and is easy to handle.

So comparing an Audi and a BMW car means comparing the two leading automobile manufacturers of the world both of which are known to be reliable providers of luxury cars that exclude classiness and inventiveness at the same time.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

You Might Also Like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *